Customer Registration Software (CRM)
+ Networking mode
+ Password protection
+ Access management
CustomerRegister is an integrated and multi-user software with easy-to-use network configuration, with customizable data fields and statistics module. It can be used on local networks. You can attach files to the customer records and the customer data can be exported to many different file formats such as CSV, XLS or PDF. External data can be imported in CSV format. The software is totally free, without any limitations. You can also send personalized e-mails to your customer lists and manage your deadlines with the built-in reminder module. The software has also good searching and filtering functions.
E-mails, using personalized templates.
Thanks to the built-in server network setting is child's play.
File attachementsAttache any file to the records.
Almost every table can be saved in XLS, PDF, CSV and TXT formats.
CustomerRegister 220.127.116.11 (2017.12.15)
- Support for different CSV types in import function.
- For individual fields, in case of a number format, increase the number of digits to 10.
- Note the lower panel size and automatically set it up at startup.
- Fixed barcode reading.
- When changing a module, move the cursor to the search box.
- Accented characters are properly displayed in the names of the attached files.
CustomerRegister 18.104.22.168 (2016.12.03)
- Product activation is stored in database.
- Centralized product activation: only need to activate the server.
- Show company name in the header.
- New locale: United Arab Emirates (English).
CustomerRegister 22.214.171.124 (25.10.2016)
- New Canadian, Australian, South African and Serbian language options.
- Fill full table with by tab changes.
- Faster database update.
CustomerRegister 126.96.36.199 (5.10.2016)
- Fixed log file handling.
CustomerRegister 188.8.131.52 (4.10.2016)
- Bug fix: make data field list elements visible.
CustomerRegister 184.108.40.206 (3.10.2016)
- Fixed ordering in data tables.
- Improved ZIP compression: compressed files in Windows Explorer can be opened.
- Prevent automatic start after setup on Linux.
- Hide inactive data fields in the deadline module.
- Disable searching in inactive data fields.